Software and Services
Now that you are ready to put AI in your software, get started with some pre-packaged superpowers. Again, this reference is our gift to you: we’re not endorsing any of these products. The order in which a product or library appears doesn’t mean anything.
Machine Learning as a Service
- Amazon Machine Learning
- Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine
- IBM Watson Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- Some more here and here
Hyperparameter Optimization as a Service
Machine Learning Software
- Apache Spark MLlib
- pandas helps Python coders with data analysis generally, not just ML
- Wikipedia list
Deep Learning Software
- Google TensorFlow
- MXnet, Amazon’s “deep learning framework of choice“
- Francois Chollet’s Keras, is a human-friendly API written in Python that runs on top of either TensorFlow or Theano.
- Yangqing Jia’s original Caffe
- Torch is “scientific computing framework with wide support for machine learning algorithms that puts GPUs first”
- Apache OpenNLP* Stanford Natural Language Processing Group Software
- sentiment is a Node.js module that uses the AFINN-165 wordlist and Emoji Sentiment Ranking to perform sentiment analysis on arbitrary blocks of input text
- Wikipedia list of NLP software
- OpenAI Gym lets you upload your results or review and reproduce others’ work.